We are more than happy to answer all your enquiries about Jodi Lee so please don't hesitate to contact us!
* Hand-painted Antique Camel Cow Leather
* Hand-carved Persian-style design on flap
* Can be worn as a saddle bag or shoulder bag style using the adjustable strap
* Roomy interior with zippered and open pocket details for your essentials
* Hand-printed 100% cotton lining
* Hand-woven edges on the body of the body and ring handles
* The name Anahita is the old Persian form of the name of an Iranian goddess and is the divinity of 'the Waters'. Hence associated with fertility, healing and wisdom.
Put on your favourite playsuit and grecian-style gladiator sandals for a summery look or a pair of palazzo pants, leather jacket and ankle boots for a more trans-seasonal style
Height = 24cm
Width = 28cm
Depth = 9cm
Handle Length (adjustable strap) = 127cm